This is the formal part where we outline the purpose of our survey, how we use your data and seek your agreement to participate in this study.
- This survey is part of an ongoing, annual survey being conducted by Musculoskeletal Australia;
- Your participation in this research project is voluntary. You may choose not to participate. If you decide to participate in this research project, you may withdraw at any time;
- Participating involves completing an online survey that will take approximately 15 minutes. Your responses will be confidential and we do not share identifying information such as your name, email address or IP address with anyone;
- The survey is comprised of 5 demographic questions, 11 questions regarding musculoskeletal conditions and finally 9 questions on how those conditions impact your life;
- Your information will be kept strictly confidential. All data is stored in a protected encrypted electronic format within Australia and is subject to Australian privacy and data law;
- The results of this project will be used for academic and consumer benefit purposes only and will only be shared in an non-identifiable aggregated format with organisations that comply with Australian privacy laws.
ELECTRONIC CONSENT: Clicking the "I agree" checkbox below indicates that:
- You have read the above information;
- You voluntarily agree to participate;
- You are at least 18 years of age.